A workshop for identifying changes in customer behavior, and adjusting sales tactics to better target, prioritize, and drive sales success.
Your customer base is changing the way it interacts with your company and others. Older workers are retiring or have left due to LEAN, or dips in the economy. Many are not being replaced, and roles are recast in ways that may not make sense. Newer customers don’t know you, and appointments and discussions are difficult to get, even with existing customers.
Its likely that your customers still need your products and services, but they WAY they want to work with you has changed. Instead of working twice as much while struggling to do the same things with limited success, wouldn’t it make sense to take some time to understand what’s different, and how to adjust your targets, priorities and tactics to align perfectly with your customers’ new behavior?
This workshop will enable you to adjust what you do to maximize your efforts and achieve the greatest sales success.
At this workshop, you will:
- Review changes in your customers’ behavior
- Map their ideal project lifecycle including your company’s interaction
- Determine how to think about your customers as a portfolio of investments (of your time/talent)
- Establish or modify your process to target & prioritize your accounts
- Adjust your tactics & priorities to improve your effectiveness & optimize sales
Who Should Attend
Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Business Development & Sales Management.
- Introduction & Changes Exercise
- Your Customers & Their Preferred Project Journeys (including with your company)
- Your time & customer interaction
- Targeting & Prioritizing customers
- Call to Action
- Next Steps
For Scheduling, Pricing and More:
Business Sense LLC
Brian Oulton, Founder & President, has worked with Rockwell Automation, Cisco, Belden/Hirschmann, Rexnord, and hundreds of industrial & high-tech customers, channels and partners worldwide for over 30 years in a variety of Strategy, Sales, Marketing, Business Management, and Training roles. He has created and led over 20 strategic initiatives and was responsible for strategy development and execution for significant divisions at Rockwell Automation and Belden, affecting over $4B in annual revenues.